Membership & Contribution
The National Foster Parent Association relies on the community for a significant portion of it's incoming funds.
Membership in NFPA
The National Foster Parent Association offers several membership levels to accommodate everyone in the foster care, adoptive care, and child welfare community. Your membership supports the important mission of NFPA. Thank you for joining NFPA.
Regular Membership - $35/yr
Agency Membership - $100/yr
Affiliate Membership - varies
Friends of NFPA - varies
Want to renew your membership? Click here.
If you believe you are more than one year past your renewal, please use the links above to join as a new member.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Check by mail (activation upon receipt of payment)
- Call in credit card (for those not comfortable with e-commerce)
How can you support NFPA?
NFPA has an important mission to support the care givers of our nation's most vulnerable children and youth. What can you do?
Volunteer - As a volunteer based organization, NFPA relies on people like you. Here are some of the opportunities available:
- Join a committee. Committees include Finance, Conference, Member Services, Communications, and others.
- Help provide content for our website.
- Contact NFPA at info@NFPAonline.org
Join the Friends of NFPA - make a monthly donation pledge and be recognized for your on-going support. More information here.
Donate - Make a one-time donation by check or credit card. See our donation page.Become a Member
- membership is open to any individual concerned with the welfare of children in the foster care system. See the links above