The Children's Bureau, together with its information service, Child Welfare Information Gateway - and the National Foster Parent Association are pleased to announce the launch of the 2014 National Foster Care Month website . This year's theme is "Building Blocks Toward Permanent Families," and the website provides resources for supporting permanence through reunification, kinship care, guardianship, and adoption, including resources specifically geared toward foster parents.
Get ready for National Foster Care Month and spread the word:
• Share information about National Foster Care Month in your newsletter, social media networks, and/or support groups.
• View this year's resources about "Building Blocks Toward Permanent Families"
• Add a link to your email signature or a widget to your website.
• Share the FAQ handout with colleagues at meetings and conferences.
• Get inspired by real-life stories from families, youth, foster parents, caseworkers, and others.
• Check out the outreach tools offered in the Promote section.
Be sure to check back in May for more updates, including the Presidential Proclamation, real-life stories videos, and much more!
For more information, contact Child Welfare Information Gateway at: 1.800.394.3366 or email email@example.com
2014 National Foster Parent Association Blue Bracelets
The National Foster Parent Association is selling blue bracelets in celebration of National Foster Care Month.
Click here for details and to order please contact Rachel Mertz at 800-557-5238 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org